NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Web pages Members
The present privacy notice has as a purpose to inform you about the treatment that will be given to your personal data, when these are collected, used, stored and/or transferred to and by Promotora Solmar S.A. de C.V., Playa Grande de Cabo San Lucas S.A. de C.V. and Centro de Promociones Los Cabos San Lucas S.A. de C.V., from now on “Solmar Group” who is Responsible for the treatment of your personal data, with address at Avenida Solmar 1, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, ZC 23450, Baja California Sur, Mexico and internet portal https://members.solmar.com
The personal data that is provided by you in order to access to the blog of “Solmar Group” through our internet portal https://members.solmar.com, will be protected in accordance with the provisions of the Mexican Data Protection Law (LFPDPPP), its Regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on January 17, 2013. The data owner may obtain at any time, a copy of the aforementioned laws and provisions at the address of the Responsible through the Personal Data Department or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Solmar Group” informs you that, in the event that you subscribe to our Blog in order to receive communications and information related to the services offered by “Solmar Group”, we will collect the following personal data: name, last name and email.
In the event that you wish to add a comment on our page, we will collect the following personal data: name, last name and email.
* * *
Since “Solmar Group” is part of a Business Group, we would share your personal data with other companies of the same Business Group, this in order to provide you with any other services in any other of our facilities or consumption centers, however all our companies maintain the same security levels and have adopted a compliance project for the LFPDPPP. In the event that it is necessary to transfer your information to a third party please consider that, at the time said third parties receive your personal data they will adopt the figure of Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
“Solmar Group” collects and / or uses and / or stores and / or transmits your personal data, to the extent that the LFPDPPP and its regulations allows and always to comply with the obligations arising from the contract with the data owner; “Solmar Group” may use of your personal data for other purposes, provided that such purposes are compatible and can be considered analogous to the purposes described in this privacy notice or when it has been authorized or expressly requested by you.
In addition to the procedure that “Solmar Group” has implemented to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, we inform you of the following alternatives in case the owner of the data wishes to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data for advertising purposes and promotions that “Solmar Group” could make in their marketing practices:
- The Federal Consumer Attorney’s Office (PROFECO) has a Public Registry to Avoid Advertising (REPEP), which works as a means to limit the use and disclosure of your data used for marketing and / or commercial prospection purposes. If you want to use this tool, you must call 96 28 00 00 by calling from the Federal District, Guadalajara or Monterrey or 01 800 962 8000 from the rest of the Mexican Republic to register or cancel the telephone number to the one who receives the unwanted publicity.
(Access, Rectification, Cancelation and Opposition to the Treatment of your Personal Data)
We inform you that you have the right to Access your personal data so you can know which one we maintain and the treatment that it is being given; right to Rectification to ask for the correction of your personal information in case it has gotten old, is inexact or incomplete; Cancelation so your information will be erased from our record or data base when you consider that it is being used inadequately; as well as the right to Opposition to the use of your data for specific reasons.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights and/or express its refusal to process your personal data for secondary purposes and/or revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data and / or limit the use or disclosure of your personal data, you can follow the following mechanisms and procedures:
Submit the respective application to the Personal Data Department of “Solmar Group” located at Avenida Solmar 1, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, ZC 23450, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Regarding the procedure and requirements of your requests, we inform you the following:
- The data owner must identify oneself through a valid official ID with a picture included, in case of a proxy; he or she must identify oneself through a valid official ID with picture included and a proxy signed by the data owner and two witness. This information will not be collected by “Solmar Group” it will only be collated by the Personal Data Department.
- The means by which the data owner may exercise their ARCO rights, and/or manifest the refusal to process their personal data for secondary purposes and/or revoke their consent to the processing of their personal data and/or limit the use or disclosure of their personal data, will be bye writing singed, addressed to Promotora Solmar S.A. de C.V., Playa Grande de Cabo San Lucas S.A. de C.V. and/or Centro de Promociones Los Cabos San Lucas S.A. de C.V., such writing must contain full name, address and email to receive a response, in that writing must describe and indicate which or which are the intends to exercise.You may also exercise your ARCO rights through the forms that “Solmar Group” has for this purpose and which may be provided directly by the Personal Data Department at its address at avenida Solmar 1, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, ZC 23450, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
- In a period of no more than twenty working days, starting to count from the day we receive your access, rectification, cancelation or opposition request, we will determine a resolution and let you know it, to the effect of making it effective in case it is sustained, in the following fifteen working days. In the case of personal data access requests, the delivery will proceed after the accreditation of the requestor or legal representative identity, as appropriate. The periods of time previously stated can be expanded only once for an equal amount of time and when justification for it exists.
- The resolution will be given through an email sent to the email address given in the request, at the data Responsible physical address at the end of the first 20 working day period for the determination and after the 15 working day period it will be able to become effective, this is, to aloud the access, rectification, cancelation or resolve the opposition of the personal data treatment.
- The information will be delivered printed or digitally, depending on the way requested by the data owner.
In order for you to revoke and limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we inform you that “Solmar Group” has a Personal Data Department who is in charge of processing ARCO rights requests, revocation and limitation the use or disclosure of your personal data, as well as informing and clarifying doubts regarding the treatment, use and disclosure of your data.
You may revoke the consent, you have given us for the processing of your personal data or limit its use or disclosure, however, it is important to considered that in all cases we will not be able to terminate the use immediately, as it is possible that by some legal obligation or provision we require further processing of your personal data. Also, you should consider that for certain purposes, revocation of your consent will imply that the provision of services required to “Solmar Group” is impossible.
In order to revoke your given consent or restrict its use or disclosure, you must address the Personal Data Department, where you will be required to identify yourself through a valid official ID with picture included, and file a document with the same characteristics as the ones listed in point b) of the present notice, indicating in it your desire to Revoke and/or restrict the use and disclosure of your personal information.
The exercise of the ARCO rights and/or revocation request and/or request to restrict the use and disclosure of your data, will NOT be able to be processed through the beforehand mentioned email, since the Personal Data Department must be sure of the data owners identity; none the less, you can obtain information related to the present privacy notice, the personal data protection project, monitoring of the ARCO request and revocation or restriction of the use and disclosure of your personal data.
To obtain information about the requirements for Revoking consent or restricting the use or disclosure of your personal data, or for obtaining information about the procedure or exercise of your ARCO rights, please approach any of the following media:
- Email: email@example.com
- At the address located at Avenida Solmar 1, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, ZC 23450, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES IN OUR INTERNET PORTAL
“Solmar Group” informs you that on our website we use technologies such as cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit our website. Its purpose is to remember your visit when you return to browse the website https://members.solmar.com and to keep your session open.
The personal data we collect through these technologies is used to optimize your visit on our website and the information collected by them will be used to provide a better service and experience when browsing our website
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. We provide you with the following links that are found on the internet, which are not the responsibility of “Solmar Group” but can help you deactivate and customize cookies in your browser preferably:
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of new projects or our privacy practices.
In case of changes or modifications to the privacy notice, we are committed to keeping you informed of these changes, the updated version will be made available through the Personal Data Department of “Solmar Group”, at the Reception of our Resorts and at our internet page https://members.solmar.com
We inform you that you can go at any time to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) if you consider that your right to data protection has been violated. “Solmar Group” has implemented security and privacy policies for their personal data in accordance with the obligations contained in the Mexican Data Protection Law (LFPDPPP).