Please be aware of the most recent scam attempts: Fraudulent individuals may approach you via phone or email with an offer to rent the weeks or bonus weeks of your Vacation Club Membership using fraudulent emails such as the following example.
Solmar does not offer in-house rental programs, nor is Solmar affiliated with any third-party rental or resale company.
· If you receive an email with an offer to rent weeks or sell your vacation membership, it is a scam.
· If you receive an unsolicited offer to purchase your vacation membership, it is a scam.
·If you receive a call offering to rent or sell your vacation membership, it is a scam.
· Delete all malicious emails as fraudulent and block the senders to prevent future emails.
· Cut off any communication with the scammers.
· Do not share any information regarding your membership on social media.
· Report any phone call or malicious emails to Solmar official channels.
· Solmar legitimate emails come with the domain: @solmar.com
Solmar Official Channels
Call Center Reservations: 1-877-244-6926
Please visit the latest Security Alert
What's your reaction?